Activities at Sentry Hill
What’s your interest or passion?
Whether it’s theater, music, folk-art crafts, nature, swimming, or belonging to a book club—you’ll find it here. In helping meet the needs of all Sentry Hill residents, our professional staff offers a lively, varied, ever-changing program of high-quality activities. There’s something here for everyone to enjoy! For those with special interests, individual programs and group pursuits can be arranged in sports, swimming, games, arts and crafts, nature walks, gardening, and music. For those who like to get out and about in the community, we frequent local events and activities every month. Below is a representative sampling of our extensive variety of excursion options.
- The Ogunquit Playhouse
- The Merrill Auditorium
- The Portsmouth Music Hall
- Monthly “Lunch Bunch”
- The Peabody Essex Museum excursions
- Portland Symphony Orchestra
- Portland Museum of Art
- A Casco Bay Ferry cruise, with lunch on Great Diamond Island
- Onsite and Offsite shopping excursions
- Dedicated community volunteers also help to provide meaningful leisure time activity for seniors at Sentry Hill -helping them find ways to remain active, engaged, creative and fulfilled.
Please click on PDF file Activity Calendars below to see this month’s schedule of activities and events.